Offers

06/03/2017

The billing of the rent a car will increase this year by 4%

The professional sector of the rental of vehicles will bill for 4% more than the previous year, reaching 1,480 million euros, demonstrating the recovery that consolidates the sector, according to data made public by the National Business Federation of Rental […]
06/03/2017

Spanish women, the second most renting cars in Europe

In Spain, according to the car rental reservations made during 2016, 73.7% of the car rental market is men and the remaining 26.3% are women who, nevertheless, are the second most renting cars in Europe , Only surpassed by very […]

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies